Sunday, October 26, 2008

Bored at work

Ok, today my co-worker and I have no patients and suddenly thought blogging would be a great idea. So here I am creating a blog--something I said I would never do. (Although, I said that about facebook too and now I'm an addict)
A little background:
I'm a pediatric nurse at a small hospital in Avon, IN. I'm married to an amazing man (Bobby) and we have two children--Trey (2) and Emerson (4 months). My husband teaches at a large high school in Indianapolis. Hopefully, this will be a good way for everyone to keep up on our lives (those who care about it anyway). Since I'm at work and have no access to pictures, you'll have to stay tuned for photos.

PS. This could very well be my one and only post. We'll see how long it lasts.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

YAY!!! Please keep blogging. I will advertise your blog on my blog. I am becoming a follower now :)

Jennifer said...

Hi Team Chin. Way to go on the blogging. I look forward to seeing pictures someday!